Blog Activity #1
Locate and modify a MS Word template The template I chose to modify is called "Teacher's Syllabus." The reason this template stood out to me is because as an emerging teacher I am still learning how to create a successful syllabus. I will be honest right now and say that I do not have Word on my computer as I normally use Google Docs for my documents, both personal and professional. Thus, the modifications that I was able to do on the template using the online version of Word was limited. This is what the original document looked like: And this is what the document looked like after being modified: There are a lot of things that one as a teacher can add to a syllabus which leads to showering the students with, at times, pointless information.This is one of the reasons I chose this template, because I liked the simplicity of the layout yet how thorough it was, as far as what criteria the...
Ianely,
ReplyDeleteI like that we picked the same topic, that way I have a chance to compare what I was able to come up with to another person's perspective. One thing that I really appreciate in what you did was provide some specific examples of what the Digital Divide looks like. I didn't think to do that in my own work, so thank you for that. I also appreciate the attitude of assuming that someone in the class isn't going to know how to use the technology and including basic instructions on how to do it. Great presentation!
Thank you,
Jeremiah Carnes